Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nightness

My life is kind of surreal right now. I live "kind of up by Seven Peaks", my roommate drives an Escalade (I love her), and there's a Lamborghini in our parking lot. None of things reflect my personality at all...but I am honestly loving my inside view of "kind of up by Seven Peaks" life. Please don't get me wrong. I really love my new ward, the people, bishopric, accommodations, etc., but life is just incredibly humorous lately.

Meet my roommate:

LG Trick Pony
5'2"
adorable
single
hot
our beds are pushed together...you tell me if we're good friends...



We stayed up until 3 discussing past Nickelodeon shows (i.e. Hey Arnold, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Rugrats, The Secret World of Alex Mack, As Told By Ginger, The Wild Thornberrys, Doug, Braceface, etc.). Please tell me you all remember these and more. It's so sad that I had such a T.V.-oriented childhood.

I love our nightness...and yeah, those are pigtail braids.



So cheesy! (we put these as our ward directory aka ward facebook pictures)

2 comments:

Jenna Robert said...

I want to see you...!!!!!

meg said...

Yay ... I love the shout out to my little sis. Your blog is really funny. Next time Lar comes to Vegas you need to come with her. I've heard so much about Linda Thomas that I want to see her in action!