It has been ages...but I just wanted to announce that I, Rachel Edwards, got my mission call to the Paraguay, Asuncion mission! I leave in 2 months and will be speaking Spanish and hopefully a little bit of Guarani. Since the people of Paraguay are carnivorous, I regret to add that I will be officially ending my 6-year meat fast in August. I've had a good run, but the good Lord knows that it's about time I got over my irrational disdain for large, red-meated animals. I am now no longer just a "chicken, fish, and turkey" kinda girl. Other than that...I am so excited for life's new adventures.

(My mom and I with my mission call. I brought it to my sister Baxter's track meet, because I couldn't bear to part with it. I was crying so I looked like a mess)
7 comments:
yeeuh! you should watch the mission, if you haven't yet. it's about jesuit missionaries who teach the guarani indians. i just hope that your mission doesn't end the same way. in fact, i'm sure it won't.
You are the cutest chocolate dipping, dino-break taking, b ball playing, boyfriend dating... missionary!!! I'm so excited for you. Keep me updated OK?!
Congratulations! That is amazing! You are going to be a fantastic missionary!
love the boy.
but MOSTLY love the mission.
will you please have a mission blog.
just have mama e update it.
or one of the brosephs.
or babe becca.
or i will.
anyone.
i just want to know about your adventures.
Hey I found your blog on Marye's. Congratulations! That is so exciting!
You will be amazing. It is so great to see where everyone's lives are taking them.
I know you don't get on here much, but I check yours once in a while to see if you'll ever write. But CONGRATS on your mission call that is so super exciting and I hope your experience is great!!!
Just saw that you have a blog:) Love the pics of you and Ty. Congrats on the mission call:)
Post a Comment