Monday, March 31, 2008

Whiiite Chocolate!!!


And oh yeah, I'm on a basketball team...

One of my BYU dreams has been to gather a group of my girlfriends and assemble an intramural basketball team; a team of misfits, if you will, who don't really have any idea about the
fundamentals of the game, but want to have a good time trying anyway.

My dream came true this semester. Our team, White Chocolate (sponsored by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory), plays our second tournament game this week. Although I haven't played since 8th grade Jr. Jazz and most of our team has never played before, we are unstoppable....kind of. We've won only 3 of 6 games, but our sportsmanship and style cannot be topped!
The showdown is Thursday and whether we win or lose, I have loved every minute of this!

1 comment:

Peter FNFN said...

"but our sportsmanship and style cannot be topped!"
PAHAHA.
nice.... and congrats on the 50% winning ratio... the clippers can't even do that