Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Am Apx

So a couple of posts ago, I kind of went off on Halestorm movies and how I think they inaccurately reflect "Provo" culture. Either that, or I just don't think they're funny. Either way, I know I offended some people (namely Lynsey; sorry) but I still think they're a joke. Anyway, today my friend Bill sent me a link to this video about the "summer sales culture" in Provo. Let's just say, these kids (two of them who I've met a couple of times) did a better job than Halestorm at capturing "Provo" culture. It's a little bit vulgar, so I apologize, but I'm sure most people in Provo would find it pretty accurate. ENJOY!

Also, I'm really into the Dove campaign lately and LOVE these two commercials. I think women are wonderful and I would recommend that you, your mom, sister, girlfriend, grandma, or any other woman in your life watch these. I was a sucker for them anyway :)

EVOLUTION
TRUE COLORS

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I've never laughed so hard! I love Apx! It's funny cause in my Astronomy class I sit next to this girl who is a secretary during the summer for Apx and she is a total slut... that smokes

Brittany said...

LAST SUMMER.. i made thirty three huunn... MILLION dollars. that's like a thousand dollars a second.