
1) The taste. Not too sweet but just enough that I don't feel like I need to gorge myself on chocolate (even though I sometimes do anyway).
2) This commercial. Have you seen this one withe bubbles and roller skates? Adorable. ( the real music video for this song is too ridiculous to be taken seriously. I think they're at a rave or something? I love the glow sticks in the girl's shorts. And I'm sure being "starry-eyed" has nothing to do with diet coke but whatever.)
3) School. Basically everyone that buys a diet coke or any coke product is contributing to my college education. Thanks!
4) The caffeine. These past few days have shown me how dependent I really am and it's pretty sad actually. Although I won't be dependent on it any more, I am grateful for all of the classes that it helped me stay awake through.
5) The friends. You wouldn't believe how many friends I've made because of my love for diet coke. Let's just say, I am not alone.Well, it has been a fun 5-8 years of addiction. The realization of my sickness has been difficult, but I am glad to start off the summer decaffeinated.

3 comments:
I feel so much closer to you knowing you are an addict. I think we just had a bonding moment.
come into Pizza Fac and I'll give you as much as you want for FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see you on a more regular basis.
rachel. you are an inspiration to me! i can't count the number of time i've tried quitting, only to be lured back for the exact reasons you list!
you're going to have to lemme know how it goes.
We are only friends because of diet coke, take that one Lyle.
Post a Comment