Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hola Guapo

I haven't "blogged" in a while. Here are some of today's happenings to summarize how life has been.

1. I went on a bike ride down the canyon tonight. It was freezing, fun, and scary (all I could think about was how some "Ted Bundy" character could be lurking nearby...ewww).
2. I should have been doing Econ homework...but didn't (BIG surprise there).
3. My opinion about a friend changed for the better. I love being pleasantly surprised.
4. I saw a terrible Samuel L. Jackson flick (aka "Jumper") and loved every minute of it.


5. I convinced myself that I needed the puppy for sale on the side of the road and almost went home with a new dog. It looked like a panda though! So cute.
6. I am single (whether by choice or not, I still can't tell) and it's still fun for the time being. Here's one of the reasons (one that I didn't intend) that explains WHY I'm single:

Today at work a beautiful boy walked in and bought a Reese's apple (my fave). After I sliced it for him (we do that), I looked up and he was staring at me. I definitely blushed. He was really hot. I mean it. After he paid for the apple and left the store, I was still pretty excited that he had been staring at me. Only seconds later, I caught a glimpse of my reflection, and what do you know...chocolate smeared all over my forehead. Hence, the staring and another reason that I am single. It happens I guess. It's always fun being humbled. And if that boy ever reads this, I know the real reason you stared. I'm not mad.

So there you have it...life lately. I'm not really sure why I write these entries. I neither advertise nor hope that people read them; however it's been a fun outlet for me.

No comments: