RACHEL!!!!!! Hey girl i totally found you randomly on marye pettits page and was so excited!!! how are you? what are ya up to? how is college? looks like your still servin in mexico thats awesome it was so fun when i went. anyway can't wait to hear from ya i hope everything is going great.
3 comments:
RACHEL!!!!!! Hey girl i totally found you randomly on marye pettits page and was so excited!!! how are you? what are ya up to? how is college? looks like your still servin in mexico thats awesome it was so fun when i went. anyway can't wait to hear from ya i hope everything is going great.
Oooo I didn't know you had a blog. Rest assured that I will follow it diligently.
Rachel,
Hey this is Annie Blanchfield.
How are you?
I don'tknow hjow to use this whole blog thing yet, but I was on jeni jo's blog and saw you.
Post a Comment